Only system administrator users are allowed to create and modify domains. The Domains explorer and the domain document pages are not available for other users.
Designated system administrators have limited permissions for performing domain operations. A sys admin user can update resource allocation settings from within the Resource Configuration document. Domain administrators can perform admin level operations within their domains.
To add a new domain:
- In the Admin ribbon, click the Domains button to open the Domains Explorer window.
- In the Domains explorer, click the New button to add a new domain.
- In the New Domain dialog box, enter the Domain Name.
- Add a short description of the domain. This step is optional but recommended.
- Click OK to add the new domain.